mercoledì 4 agosto 2010

And so,here I am today....my testimony!

Hmmmm,where do I start?Like I am thanking God my Lord,my creator,my beginning,my end,the one who knows me before I know myself,before you know me and who loves me just the way I am even as I am,a great sinner but He just never stops to love me andd be on my side....

Today ,marks 19 days I left my work..hmm,after 3years of working ,they just trashed me(if I am permitted to say that) but my God said,I am a creation of His hands,not a trash-to-the-bin,He picked me up and in a day to the last day of work,He touched someone who after speaking to him telling him I will be lossing my job the next day spoke to his boss on my behalf and after being without work for 5 days.....and that's how my God works,it was incredibly unbeliveable,what can I say...awesome,miracle,covenant keeping God is my Lord!

And did I say since then,I have been enjoying His favour in my new place of work and I am looking forward to more of His grace and love upon my life because He's just started with me and I am just too ready for Him,thank you Lord!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento